Black Stone Grillva

Dubai – UAE

“Artificial Teeth Cannot Get Cavities” and Other Facts You Need to Know About Dental Implants

2 min read

We all know that it is normal for kids to lose their teeth. But for adults, it is a different story. According to statistics, around 69% of the people in the United States aging from 35-44 have experienced missing at least one tooth. If you are now experiencing tooth loss because of a periodontal disease, an injury, and any other reason, maybe it is time for you to consider a dental implant. It is an artificial tooth placed into the jaw, which will serve as a replacement tooth or bridge. Here are other things you need to know about dental implants:

  • In the United States alone, there are around 15 million people who have considered crown and bridge replacement procedures for their missing teeth. Also, around 3 million people have experienced dental implants—take note that that number is growing by 500,000 every year according to experts.
  • Statistics also show that one out of four Americans over the age of 74 have already lost all of their natural teeth.
  • Do not be afraid of the dental implant procedure for its success rate is 98%. Note that contemporary dental implants are proven safe and effective. Let us just hope and pray that your case will not be included in the remaining 2%.
  • Experts estimate that in the year 2022, the market for dental implants will be even more popular in the United States and Europe that it will reach $4.2 billion. And in 2018, experts say that the market for global prosthetic supplies will reach $4 billion.
  • According to experts, dental implant is the only dental restoration procedure that can preserve and stimulate natural bone. The dental implant procedure helps in stimulating bone growth and preventing bone loss.
  • Artificial teeth cannot get cavities. Yes, it is good news that a replacement tooth does not decay like a natural one. But, proper care like brushing and flossing are also needed. It is also important to visit your dentist for professional cleanings and dental check-ups.

There are other ways in replacing a missing tooth but only a dental implant can provide the feel and function of a natural tooth. Aside from that, an artificial tooth looks similar with a natural tooth. So what are you waiting for? Visit a dental clinic near you and have that charming smile once again. Just click on the links if you want to consult a specialist on dental implants in Dubai. Let our specialists help in providing the best care you need for your dental structure.